- 1 to 2 tablespoons virgin, unrefined organic coconut oil
- OR 2 – 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion or 2 green onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 cups spinach
- 1 pound shrimp
- Pasta (optional)
Have shrimp peeled and de-vein shrimp before beginning. Heat coconut oil or butter in large skillet.
Stir in Old Bay seasoning and diced garlic.
Add cleaned, shelled shrimp and saute 2 to 3 minutes on one side. Turn shrimp over and saute 2 more minutes.
Add chopped onion and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
If you are adding pasta, stir it in before the spinach. Add spinach and toss in for just a minute or two until it starts to wilt.
Serve immediately and enjoy!